aimee
My family has supported a family in Ghana through World Vision for probably 10 years. We get updates from the family about once every 3 to 4 months with pictures and drawings from the children. I love reading about this family and feeling a connection to them.

I especially LOVE the pictures! The pictures this time though were so exciting to see! The mom was wearing her baby on her back in a piece of cloth. It made my heart melt with joy. The women in the photo is doing her daily work (washing cloths) all while keeping her small child close.

This brings me so much joy because this is the reason I wore my son. I wore him so that I could keep doing all the things I *had* to do, but know he was safe and still feeling loved.

I've posted the picture below.



Happy Babywearing!
0 Responses