aimee
The other day I started a gratitude journal. It is starting to change my life.

What you do is at the end of each day write down five things that you are grateful for that day. I love it because it keeps me positive and motivated.

I am realizing that I am pretty hard on myself. I work hard during the day and never feel like I get enough done. So many things are still left undone even now, but the journal helps me look at all I've accomplished and what I have to be grateful for.

So today in my Journal I wrote down...
I am grateful for...
1. Being available for a friend in need
2. The growing patience to keep up discipline
3. Having a wonderful weekend to look forward to
4. Old friendships growing again
5. Getting to stay home with my son eventhough it was unexpected

I now look forward to writing down all I'm grateful for at the end of the day. Wraps up my day in a wonderful way. :)

Have a great weekend!
0 Responses