aimee
This week is International Babywearing Week and just in time for fall! Fall is when all the babywearing companies come out with their new lines and their improved carriers.

I've heard lots of rumors about new designs and some companies have already launched their new lines.

Hotslings has come out with a new adjustable pouch. I am so excited about this product! I think it might just make the pouch usable from newborn up to a toddler. I can't WAIT to see it!

Ergo Baby Carrier has also come out with some beautiful new colors and carriers! They are finally starting to meet the demand for fashion while still wearing your baby comfortably.

I've also heard rumors about Beco and Pikkolo having some new stuff coming out.

Babywearing if finally becoming mainstream and I could not be happier! I believe this is a movement that needs to happen. Women need to feel like they can be close to their babies all while being able to still wear all the hats that women wear!

Please visit the Babywearing International site, it has a ton of useful info. You won't be dissappointed.

Happy Fall everyone and Happy Babywearing!
0 Responses